Tell your story
Price € 34
(All videos are downloadable)
I’m so happy to be able to now offer these two projects into one mini online workshop on expressing and telling our story through art!
This workshop has a total of 10 videos between the two projects.
In both lessons we work very intuitively, getting quiet, and listening to that still, small voice that wants to be expressed. We let go of our fear and let our soul speak.
Our first project, called “Break free”, was originally my main lesson for the Creative Retreat 2017. I show you how I express my process of breaking free from depression, and a creative block I had for many years. I love working in monochrome, and how it can be both dramatic and expressive at the same time.
In our second project “Magical truths” ( which was originally my lesson for 21 Secrets 2017), we continue our journey of listening to our intuition, letting it guide the way.
We will tell our own story through art, connecting and looking inwards so that we can go outwards, discovering our true magic. The more we dig deep, the more beauty we discover.
We will be painting in acrylics using a monochrome color scheme, while I show you my layering and background techniques, and the special glow effect I love to achieve with Acrylics.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS CLASS:
- Getting familiar with acrylics
- Painting with monochrome colors
- Layering with acrylics and stencils to create interesting backgrounds
- creating a broken glass effect
- painting intuitively
- achieving a glow effect with acrylics
- painting hands
- painting portraits in acrylics
- using elements and symbolism to tell a visual story
- and so much more!
WHAT KIND OF SUPPLIES TO I NEED FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO BUYING EVERYTHING ON THE LIST, MANY THINGS MIGHT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR MATERIALS YOU ALREADY HAVE! BELOW IS A LIST OF TOOLS I WILL BE USING, ALONG WITH LINKS. DON’T HESITATE TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
- 2 Acrylic/mixed media sheets of paper (at least 140Ib) or canvas board (you can also use heavy watercolor paper)
- Heavy body acrylics I used: Titanium white, Payne’s Gray, and Cadmium red medium, a medium yellow and red, plus any of your favorite colors ( I also used Dioxazine purple, Turquoise deep and teal)
- Fluid acrylics or inks in your favorite colors (I used Teal, Pthalo blue, Green gold and Dioxazine purple as they are my favorite colors. If you also have white and Payne’s gray in liquid acrylics or inks then that’s great!) Bone black.
⦁ Glazing medium
⦁ Charcoal and graphite pencils, a pastel pencil for sketching
⦁ Assorted paintbrushes (I used a filbert, a round blender, a fine liner and a chisel brush)
- Stencils and/or collage papers or napkins
- White gesso and an old credit card
- Spray bottle, a rag or baby wipes, sponges, and whatever else you like using
- Palette for mixing colors
PRICE € 34
(With lifetime access)
I hope to see you in class!
Usually all access details are sent within 48 hours of purchasing. If you have any questions, or haven’t received the email please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org